IDEX Inventory Material Handler- Afternoon in Waterloo, Ontario
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses (https://www.idexcorp.com/our-businesses/business-segments/) around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
We are looking for detailed and quality-orientated individuals to join our manufacturing team. Responsibilities will include order picking, work order tracking and closing, cycle count, material handling, order fulfillment and packaging.
Hours of Work:
Straight Afternoon Shift: Monday to Thursday 3:45pm - 1:45am with a paid 30-minute lunch for a total of 40 hours per week. Premiums provided.
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation that includes a group benefit package that includes extended healthcare (vision, prescription drugs, etc.), dental, life and dependent life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance.
· Annual bonus
· Company RRSP matching program
· A variety of perks including your birthday off with pay and an annual fitness reimbursement benefit
· A clean and safe working environment with the most up to date personal protective equipment
· You will be provided with on-the-job training as well as company provided training
· Uniforms and appropriate tools provided
Successful Candidates will possess the following:
· Grade 12 diploma or equivalent experience is required
· 2 - 3 years of related inventory control experience
· Previous experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment is an asset
· Strong computer skills including the proficiency of Microsoft Office.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail with a commitment to quality and safety
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
· Possess a continuous improvement mindset
· Previous experience working with an ERP system (Visual) is a definite asset
IDEX Corporation (www.idexcorp.com) is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered diversified products in industries ranging across health, science, safety, fire and fluidics. Operating in 24 countries, IDEX is an innovative and rapidly growing company, focused on delivering excellence through diverse, winning teams. IDEX lives the values of Trust, Team and Excellence.
The Waterloo Material Processing Technologies (MPT) group within IDEX Corporation is comprised of the following business units:
Quadro Engineering Corp. www.quadro-mpt.com
The Fitzpatrick Company www.fitzpatrick-mpt.com
Microfluidics International Corporation www.microfluidics-mpt.com
These companies are leading brands within Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetic, Personal Care and Chemical markets where they engineer and manufacture technologically superior equipment for material processing (solid, semi-solid and liquid).
Significant investments in capital, new positions and development of existing people are being made at the Waterloo, Ontario site which houses the headquarters (all functions) for Quadro Engineering, Fitzpatrick and operations for Microfluidics and Steridose.
Quadro Engineering Corp. is committed to providing a barrier-free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Job Family: Operations
Business Unit: Quadro
Job Segment: HST Health & Science Technologies